Sunday, September 21, 2014

Urso-Beer?


The frat party had been crazy.  There was this beer.  I don't even remember what it was called.  Urso-brew or something like that.  It tasted awesome.  The frat guys wouldn't drink it though.  There was a whole keg of it.  But me and some of the other nerds were allowed to drink as much as we wanted for free.

I thought that my friend looked bigger and had a beard at the end of the night but he couldn't grow one to save his life.  He kept telling me that I was bald.  Even though I never did anything with it, I did have a nice full head of hair.  And my shirt kept riding up my torso for some reason.  I always have worn a small.

Man, I'm hung over.  That beer made me feel so bloated.  I guess I should get up and take a piss.  But, my body is sore everywhere.  Like, it's been stretched.  Oh well, I'll just roll over and go back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know that people are reading (and loving) your caps! Please post more! Also, to gain yourself some publicity, you may want to link your blog over on cyoc.net.

    Thanks,

    The Fattest Wizard

    ReplyDelete