Sunday, September 28, 2014

Russian Shirt


"Come on out stud!" yelled my boyfriend as I slipped the weird shirt he bought me on.  He said he bought it from a Russian gypsy.  It's supposed to make you into some kind of sexy Russian or some non-sense.

As I slipped it on, I felt a massive heat coming from my chest.  It started to practically inflate into a shelf of pecs.  It spread out to my arms as my biceps turned into two softballs.  My arms got a darker coating of hair and inflated some.  I could feel my abs tensing as they become some nice abs.  My legs got super thick and I had some hot thighs.  My hair turned black as I grew a nice and thick beard on my face.  

My face rounded out some as it became that of a cute Russian mans.  I walked into the bedroom and flexed for my boyfriend.  He gave me a cocky smirk and said, "Can't wait to see what's under those briefs, Comrade."

1 comment: