Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Rubdown



My two friends had always told me that I would be so hot if I just worked out more.  I was always single but I went on a ton of dates.  I hated dating.  It was so hard.  Getting to know someone, starting to get physical after that.  The physical part was my problem.  I was a skinny twink and not really fit enough to thrust as a top or to keep my legs up as a bottom.  My friends had been a couple for a while and always told me to just work out.  My nice face would look good on some muscles.

One weekend they invited me to go camping with them.  I was bored so I agreed. We got there late at night and went right to bed.  They woke me up at the buttcrack of dawn for something they said was life changing.

They got out this massage oil and said to keep still.  They pulled my boxers down.  I covered up my cock (my one other great feature besides my face).  They both giggled and told me not to worry about it.  I would have other things to worry about soon.

I watched as they took the oil and started rubbing it all over me.  They started on my legs and ass and I gasped as they swelled up to huge, giant, ripped modelesque tree trunks.  They grew a light dusting of hair.  I flexed them and rubbed them with my hands to make sure they were real.  They continued up my body as my upper swelled to match.  They giggled and smiled as they kept telling me how right they were.

All I could think of was who would I fuck first.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your back!

    I absolutely LOVED your "you suck fat old man" story and can't wait to read more like it!

    ReplyDelete