Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jiggly


Mark and I had paid for this service and was really hoping that it wasn't a hoax.  They told us to undress and to get in the shower an just enjoy it.  There were all these packages listed on the ad: jock, biker, bear, daddy, twink.  We asked what we were getting and they just pushed us in the water.

I felt my body growing and aching.  I looked over at Mark and saw his hair falling out of his head.  But he was getting tall and buff.  Too bad his cock had gotten so thin and small.

I looked down at myself and saw my skin had a slightly tanner tone and was getting rather buff itself.  I felt strange pin pricks as I got tattoos on my arms and I guess my ass.

"Well look at dat ass!"  I heard a strange voice say.  It was the new Mark.  He slapped it and I put my hands back to jiggle it.  It was so big and bubbly.  Perfect for fucking I thought as Mark started stroking his new thin cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment