Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tired of Looking So Young Pt. 3

Joe was so excited at what he had made.  He had turned Tom into a hot, beefy 41 year old.  But he wanted someone his age.  He was so horny and really didn't want to wait any longer.  He logged back on to Body-package.com and opened Tom's profile.  He made his final changes and clicked save.  This was only the beginning for Tom.


Tom was staring in the mirror.  Confused, scared, nervous.  So many emotions going through his head since he didn't know what was going on.  He felt the tingle again.

"No, no, no," Tom squeals as he feels the tingle start to spread to his belly.  He grabs some clothes from his closet that don't really fit.  He has a strange yearning to start walking.  He leaves his house and starts to walk down the street.  

As he walks he starts to feel a tightness in his gut.  Looking down he notices his shirt is getting tighter and tighter.  Tom walks faster and faster as things start to look kind of familiar to him for some reason.  He turns on a street and walks up to a random house and rings the doorbell.

An older man is standing naked with his leg on a chair.  He has a military haircut and is completely naked.

                                     

"I've been waiting for you, Mike," the man said to Tom as he opened he door.

"Who are you?" Tom asked confused.

"I'm the one who has been changing you.  And has it ever been fun.  You're going to be perfect in about 5 minutes," Joe says licking his lips already noticing some of the changes.

Tom's shirt was about to burst open with his now huge ball belly. He felt a strange itch on his face as he feels a thick long beard growing in.  Body hair starts to grow all over his thickening and aging body.

"What do you mean?!" Tom cries as he starts to get dizzy.

"You picked my package on Body-package.  That means that I get to change you however I want.  I thought I wanted a young jock, but I realized that I would rather have a guy my age.  I am tired of dating.  And you'll be perfect," Joe explains watching Tom, er more Mike's body finish changing.

Mike looks around confused.  His thoughts are a haze as he looks down at his huge belly.  It seems, familiar, but he was a 28 year old just a few days ago.  But that's not right, he met his husband Joe when he was 28.  Husband?  Tom wasn't married.  But, I'm not Tom...I'm Mike?  An accountant.  Desk job always meant I had a gut.  Joe loves my gut.  Especially while he's fucking me on my back...but this guy has never fucked me, has he?

Mike looks at Joe.  "Joe bear?" Mike asks as the new mind starts to take over.

"Sure am Mikey boy, now suck this Daddy cock," Joe grins knowing that what he has created is his perfect bottom husband bear who definitely doesn't look like he's 18.




No comments:

Post a Comment