Monday, October 28, 2013

Tired of Looking So Young Pt.1



I was so tired of looking like I was 18.  All of my boyfriends love me at first and then they get tired of my look.  They think that I am immature just because I get carded every where we get a drink even though I was 28.  My last boyfriend said he wanted a man not a man who looked like a boy.  I was sick of it.

There was this website.  Body package.com.  It said that I could pick a body category and it would give it to me.  So I chose Jock.  Why not.  It had a timer on it.  30 minutes.

"This is so dumb."  I said as I got up from my computer desk and walked to the kitchen.  Something seemed weird.  My chest was a little itchy.  I looked down and saw some chest hairs growing.

"No way!".  I was freaking out.  How long had it been going?  I walked back into my room and saw myself in the mirror.  

My hair had shortened and gotten more styled.  I had a happy trail and light dusting of body hair everywhere.  My face was super squared off and I looked amazing.  


No one will ever think I'm too young now.  I can't believe this actually worked.  My name had even changed and I was now 32.  My name was Tim.  I went to take a shower and couldn't stop looking in the mirror at myself.

Unfortunately, Tim didn't realize that as long as he stayed logged in to Body package.com, others could change his package...

2 comments:

  1. Veo que as empezado un nuevo blog te deseo suerte se como es esto.
    Solo no te rindas si los comentarios escasean.
    :) te deseo lo mejor.

    ReplyDelete