Friday, April 19, 2019

The Dean's Deal

My name is Reece. I got into Indiana U on a sports scholarship and decided to study to become a nutritionist. Unfortunately, books are not my strong suit and I found myself working out for at least four hours a day instead of studying for exams.

After skipping one too many classes to hit the gym, I received a notice from the school that if my attendance and grades didn't improve my scholarship would be in jeopardy. This freaked me out and I immediately asked to meet with the dean of admissions.

After a lengthy gym session I walked to the admissions office where I was greeted by the dean's assistant. She had me take a seat and wait until the dean was ready to see me. I watched as she privately scanned my body and bit her lip. Wearing my Indiana Hoosiers shirt, my muscles were rippling from my work out. I bet she was fantasizing about ridding my cock all night. The thought was enough to make my dick get hard in my maroon shorts.

I decided to give her a little show as I caressed and massage my muscles with some icy hot to sooth them. Pulling my shirt from side to side, my nipples and pecs were exposed momentarily. I could see her stealing private glances and it made me even harder.


After several minutes of waiting, the dean's door finally swung open and an old man with glasses, a white beard and a round potbelly emerged wearing a black dress shirt and pants.

Mr. Williams, the dean of admission, ushered me into his office overlooking the athletic's field of the campus. I took as seat, nervous about the conversation to come but Mr. Williams made me feel at easy as we discussed my situation.

Mr. Williams told me that as long as I passed my next set of exams there would be no issues. The exams were coming up in a week and I told him that I hadn't attended classes in almost a month. 

This is when he mentioned an alternative option for me to pass my exams. I was all ears as he explained that he could take the exams for me if I took his place as dean for the next two weeks. I wondered if the old man was going crazy. That was impossible.

Mr. Williams walked to his cabinet and pulled out two bottles of a green liquid. He offered me one and said that if I agreed to the swap, there would be no worries about me keeping my scholarship. It was crazy but the only way for me to stay. 

I drank the liquid and so did Mr. Williams. He spoke in a strange language before my body was overcome with electricity. I watched as Mr. Williams began to strip from his clothes and suggested I did the same. I pulled off my shirt revealing my ripped six-pack before sliding down my shorts, still wearing my workout jock.

It all started with my eye sight becoming blurry. I looked around the room, confused, when Mr. Williams walked over and slide his glasses onto my face. My vision was restored as I looked down at my chest and stomach which slowly lost their definition and softened. My stomach gurgled as a large, hard and bulbous potbelly stretched my skin. I groaned and steadied myself on the desk, bending over as my ass lost it's tightness but grew in size. My jock began to feel extremely tight with the growing of my ball sack. My face itched as white hair sprouted into a full beard.

I walked over to the mirror Mr. Williams had and was shocked to his reflection staring back at me. Standing in my jock, now in an old, oversized body, I was in total shock. Turning around, there was Mr. Williams standing in his loose fitting boxers but in my ripped body. He told me not to panic and that we'd swap back after my exams were completed.

Dressing in his black clothing, I took a seat at his desk and watched him leave the office as Reece. That was two months ago. Apparently, I have aced my exams and no one has seen me at the gym. I hear Reece is popular at the college parties and I've tried to set up an appointment with him but he won't respond to my calls.

I just wanna know when are we gonna swap back....

1 comment:

  1. After the suckfest Jordan penetrates Jasper's smooth boy hole; pounding Jasper into submission. All Jasper can do is bite his lip and moan while Jordan has his way with him.
    Helix Studio


    ReplyDelete