Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hostile Takeover

HE told me my body was longer mine.  That I had to be and become whatever HE wanted.  I didn’t agree to that. HE told me I had no choice.  That HE was in charge. And if I didn’t like it, then HE would teach me to.  That HE would punish me until I did.


I learned that lesson quickly.


I went with some friends to a bar.  Gay, of course. HE had told me to meet him at a coffee shop.  I got a text from him that said, “You should have obeyed”. I instantly felt a pain in my stomach like someone had stabbed me.  I left my friends and went straight for the bathroom feeling like I was going to throw up. My clothes felt tight and so I threw them off of me.  This small bar had a single male bathroom and so luckily I was alone. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked at what I saw happening.




What stared back at me was a hairy, flabby cub.  I couldn’t believe it as I watcHEd my cock shrink before my eyes.  So small I could easily cover it with a few fingers. There was a text that said, “Send me a pic cub.”  I grimly sent him a pic. HE seemed pleased with his work. I was told to sneak out the back. I did so and saw him there.  HE was so handsome like the first time we met.


We had such good sex.  But HE never stopped messaging me.  I was younger, HE was older. But HE was fit and handsome.  HE told me after HE came inside me that I would be his forever.  I didn’t know like this.


After sucking him off in the alley, HE gave me a set of clothes.  THEy fit at least. HE told me we were going back to his place for round two.  After setting foot in his apartment for the second time, I felt the familiar pain in my stomach.  I bent over as the larger clothes still fit but in a different way. I felt a need to pull them off.  But this time I tore them as my muscles started to swell. HE came back with a red cap and put it on my less hairy head backwards.  I stood up feeling my massive muscle heft. HE told me, “See when you follow orders, we both get rewarded.” My brain started to feel empty.  HE was all I needed. HE was my everything and I belonged to HIM.

1 comment:

  1. With all these twinks in one room there's only one thing to do...have a threeway! Roman starts by going down on Andy's smooth cock which gets the teen so hot he ditches the video game to deep throat Stefan's raging hard boner.

    Helix Studios

    ReplyDelete