Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Bod

(A short one for New Year's.  I wish that I had this curse put on me haha. Happy New Year's Everybody!)


Every year it's the same thing.  New Year's Eve I have to stay in.  The change is sometime painful, sometime pleasurable; usually, both.

See, three years ago, at a New Year's Carnival, a gypsy woman cursed me to experience a new life every year.  She told me I would never die but that I would enjoy many different lives and styles and live in many different places.  The first time it happened I was terrified.  But shortly after the transformation was over, I knew everything about my new life and went on like nothing had happened.  I always change wherever my last body was.  But then I'm magically transported to where the new one should be. 

This was me yesterday.  Jeff Cartright.  I was a father of three who worked at the top of a huge corporation.  I was vacationing with them at out river house.  The change usually starts around 10 pm.  I wasn't very happy with this body.  It was really out of shape, the kids tired me out after work, my wife spent way too much money.  Everything was so stressful.

I knew it was 10 when I felt the starting tingles.  I went into the house under the guise of taking a shit.  I first noticed the tingles on my head.  Hoping that I was growing hair back, I stared in the mirror.  I watched as dark brown hair grew in.  Oh, it felt so good.  My belly started to disappear and was replaced with a still hairy but super hot set of abs.  I was starting to get excited.

My arms toned up and my chest did too.  The hair became straighter and less kinky.  My face started to look younger.  More square and less round.  I felt it and it felt strong.

It was 11.  I was halfway through my change.  My legs toned up and my thighs became gorgeous.  I turned and saw my flabby ass become something crafted by the Gods.

"Oh man, guys are gonna line up to fuck this?"  I said out loud in a youthful baritone.  I guess this guy is gay.  Not a problem.

As the clock struck midnight, I was too busy jacking off in this body to realize that my cock was no longer buried in fat.  Had a nice 9 incher, thick as a coke can.  I looked up and realized I was dancing in a bar.  Men were watching me jack off and throwing twenties and hundreds at me.  I was now, Ben Locke, a dancer at one of the few bars in the US that lets their dancers show off everything and do anything.  Damn, I was gonna get so laid tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment